Qualified Social Worker - Croydon
Social Personnel are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join the Care Planning Team in Croydon.
Have you got the passion and drive to make positive changes in the lives of children? We are seeking Social Workers to join us to help shape the future of our Care Planning service.
Care Planning Services brings together services for children subject to child protection plans and children in need. Working with your Team Manager and colleagues you will be using your skills and knowledge to create the best possible outcomes for children and families in Croydon.
We are looking for confident social workers that are working in a statutory environment:
- which are HCPC registered and have completed their ASYE
- experienced in making assessments, implementing plans and delivering interventions
- skilled in managing complex cases and
- competent in presenting cases in court with demonstrable professionalism and empathy.
Your experience of working in a statutory setting will allow you to operate with confidence and emotional intelligence – making effective assessments, implementing plans, delivering interventions and undertaking court work.
This is an extremely exciting time to join Croydon Council, we are looking for people who can drive our service forward.
The London Borough of Croydon is a thriving cultural hub. It’s a truly unique place to practice social work – Croydon is one of the fastest growing populations in the UK and is home to 94,000 children.
It’s an exciting time to be joining us. To meet the changing needs of our children and families we are investing more than £10 million in adapting our delivery model to support the highest quality service.
For you, this investment means you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and develop your career as well as make your mark by helping to shape the way we support children and families.
Our offer to you:
Grade 11-12 (£37,098 - £41,847)
In addition to the annual salary there will be a welcome payment of £1,500 (paid at 6 months) and a further £3,000 retention package (£1,500 to be paid at 12 months and £1,500 to be paid at 20 months service)
Salary - Grade 14 (£42,734 - £44,691)
In addition to the annual salary there will be a welcome payment of £2,500 (paid at 6 months) and a further £3,000 retention package (£1,500 to be paid at 12 months and £1,500 to be paid at 20 months service)
What you need:
- HCPC Registration
- 2 years of relevant post-qualifying experience
- Must have recent Qualified Social Work experience
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you – just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading £600 referral bonus, paid across 3 months, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more...
If you are interested in this position please call Calvin on 0203 929 4018 or e-mail.