Social Worker - Adults Community - Chelmsford, Essex - £207pd
Social Worker - Adults Community - Chelmsford, Essex - £207 per day
A social worker experienced in Adults' services is required in Chelmsford, Essex. You should have previous experience in statutory social work roles. This vacancy requires the candidate to be a car driver with access to own transport.
Specific experience of Adults Community and/or hospital discharge team essential is essential.
Benefits as an Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
To be considered for this role as an Adults Community Social Worker, you will have:Post qualified experience working with adults Experience of adults safeguarding Experience of compiling individual budgets Experience of review and assessment Competent IT skills
Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:Dealing with complex and varied cases Completing Safeguarding enquiries Completing fact finding and full investigations Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures. To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate. To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate. To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies. To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:Be HCPC registered Be eligible to work in the UK Be available to work 37 hours a week Have a full UK license with business insurance Be good with IT systems Essential Requirements:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes