HE Curriculum Leader
Starting salary of £28,855 per annum rising to £33,437 with experience in the role.
Within this role you will teach a range of level 3 – 6 courses across FE and HE. The focus will be on HE and progression from BTEC to degree studies. Key duties include:
- Delivering high quality teaching and learning
- Guiding and supporting learners, providing pastoral support and care
- Providing appropriate assignment material for each programme and developing our contextual learning
- Monitoring the progress, retention and achievement of learners
- Maximising learner recruitment
- Improving the progression rate of learners from FE to HE
- Engaging in the development strategy for UCP, including achieving new degree awarding powers
Essential requirements are:
- Level 7 qualification or equivalent in the relevant area such as art, web design, graphic design and digital environments. We will consider applicants who are nearing completion of such a qualification.
- Previous contribution to course development at HE Level.
- Enthusiasm and ability to network with appropriate sectors across art, graphics and web platforms
The successful applicant will be willing to work towards their level 5 or equivalent teaching qualification, and will already possess the skills to operate in the space between STEM subjects and the creative sector. They are likely to be already teaching some FE which will positively aid progression onto this course.
You will be a self starter, who can quickly build relationships, with excellent organisation and planning abilities. This is a great opportunity to invest in the next generation of professionals and contribute significantly to an exciting education project.