senior accountant - Harrow
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a well-established firm at a senior position?
This job opportunity is ideal for an accountant who has four or more years at an accountancy practice and wants to join a successful firm in Harrow.
- Supervision and preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Fully Qualified ACA or ACCA
- 4 years??? experience in an accountancy practice
- Experience with accounts software e.g. IRIS Accounts, IRIS Personal, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience preparing statutory accounts
- Experience liaising effectively with clients
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- Ability to create and manage accounts
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Hawes at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Harrow