HR Administrator (Full-time or part-time)
Administrator (Human Resources)
Part-time & Full-time hours available - flexibility guaranteed
£18,000 - £22,000
Based in Manchester, M1
- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
- Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on the flexibility, safety and health & wellbeing of its employees?
- Are you seeking a family-friendly employer?
- Does providing professional, administrative support to a HR team motivate you? If so, then the below could be for you…
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our expanding Human Resource team based within LNW - London North Western Route. You will support the wider HR team by coordinating and assisting with tasks based around Talent Management, Workforce and Succession Planning, Trade Union meetings, Organisational changes, database maintenance and data entry.
You will be updating and maintaining changes to employee’s personal information/records, diary management for the Head of HR, booking meeting rooms, ordering office supplies and organising team meetings.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong customer service approach and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The individual should be able to work under pressure to multiple deadlines and possess strong time management and organisation.
LNW’s vision for the five years to 2024 is “One team safely delivering excellent services to customers and taxpayers.” We will achieve this vision by embedding a safe, caring workforce culture that welcomes everyone and embraces new ideas and fresh thinking. By becoming a more open, diverse and inclusive organisation we can deliver a safe, accessible railway for everyone. We’re working hard to ensure our workforce better represents our customers and society as a whole.
Network Rail recognises that employees need to balance work and family/home life. By offering family-friendly arrangements, we can support employees aiming to manage their working life alongside other priorities. So we will, wherever possible, be committed to:
- Develop a great place to work where our employees feel valued and we're an attractive employer for prospective candidates
- Positively supporting employees in balancing their work and home life (taking account of business requirements)
- Helping to increase employee motivation and wellbeing
- Building a more open, diverse and inclusive organisation
Closing Date: 31st January 2019 so don't delay, just click apply and pop your details across so that we can consider your application asap (ignore the closing date that's published when you click the link).