Business Development Officer - North East
Overall responsibility for the business development activity for the FMBS Academy Centres within the designated region and responsibility for driving recruitment targets for each academy site within the catchment area.
- Communicate effectively on all levels with learners / JCP’s / the third sector.
- To be the lead contact for the JCP network feeding into all centres within the region
- Planning, preparing and delivering presentations to interested client groups to promote the programmes
- Attendance at JCP spotlight sessions to promote programmes to JCP advisory teams
- Attendance at group information sessions meeting JCP clients to sign up to programmes
- Attendance at job fairs and open events
- Monthly attendance at College site to obtain learner feedback / re-enrol successful learners onto next Level 1 programme of study
- Creation and production of marketing materials to promote the offer
- Working alongside Centre Managers (CM’s) to feed recruitment into curriculum activity
- Ensure accurate and timely tracking of enquiries and leads to successful course booking
- Creating and sustaining relations and developing new business
- Creating links/relationships with the third sector
- Sharing success stories/student feedback in the local press and online promotion /attendance at College marketing events and creation of specific events to attract learners