Residential Support Worker
Aurora Resourcing are currently recruiting for a passionate, competent and organised Residential Support Worker to work with children aged between 10 and 17 years old. The secure home provides a positive atmosphere which develops young peoples’ confidence and nurtures self-esteem, and uses a therapeutic parenting model as the basis of their work with the young people.
Duties of the Role
- You will be required to undertake key working responsibilities with the children
- To organise, undertake and supervise activities for the young people
- Undertaking direct work and liaising closely with education, health and care colleagues to ensure all aspects of the young person’s care are met
- To be willing and flexible to undertake further training and development to ensure your understanding is current and relevant
- To provide emotional and physical support to young people in a secure children’s unit
Flexibility to work both AM, PM and weekend shifts is essential, along with a current, transferrable DBS and the ability to undertake sleep ins as and when required.
How to Apply
For an informal chat around the role and agency please call 0121 516 3985 / 07517 543944. You can also apply and show interest quickly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org