Supervising Social Worker - Child Focused and Small IFA
A medium sized, family feel IFA in the South West are looking for an experienced and passionate supervising social worker to join their team within their South Devon office.
This role will suit an experienced children’s / fostering social worker who is keen to further develop their career in the independent fostering sector, working for an Independent Fostering Agency that is continuously growing and improving its service. They want to grow slowly and correctly in order to not lose the quality they offer within their care service.
The caseload will be between 6 and 12 so very manageable and you will have a big impact on the regions development plans.
This role will be home based, but there will be an in the region and good regional support. The region you will be covering is central Devon with a good focal point being around the Taunton area.
Duties will include:
· Support and supervision to a small existing case load of carers in the region – based across Suffolk and Cambridgeshire
• Further regional development, recruiting and assessing potential carers
• Carrying out of Form F assessments and initial visits
• The presentation of applications to the fostering panel
• Delivery of training to carers
• Regular visits to carers and the young people in their care
• Reporting and recording on foster carers performance, needs and on placement progress
You will be:
· HCPC registered with considerable post qualification experience ideally within LAC and Fostering.
· Have access to a vehicle for some travel around the Mid Devon region.
How to Apply
For more information on the role and organisation please send your CV to email@example.com with your contact information. Alternatively you can call 0121 516 3983 / 07930697422