Commercial Manager - Flexible employer
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
- Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on the flexibility, safety and health & wellbeing of its employees? If so, then keep reading!
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager that is a good negotiator and has the necessary understanding of the construction/railway industry.
In your role, you would be providing post-contract commercial management of activities and post provision of specialist commercial advice, guidance and recommendations to maximise commercial opportunities.
You would also get to…
- Support the functional teams in monitoring for breaches of corporate governance – compliance with Network Rail Corporate Governance rules in a timely manner.
- Manage cost reporting of all allocated accounts within the Network Rail reporting framework including Cost Forecasting, Anticipated Final Cost, Cost of Work Done, Gross Billing and Current Contract Value.
- Monitor, manage and report on all commercial aspects of allocated accounts, flagging issues and proposing mitigation actions at the earliest opportunity to Contracts and Procurement Manager.
- Identify and advise on all commercial risk/claim events.
… and much more!
Do you have…
- Experience in commercial management?
- Demonstrable suitable experience?
- Good understanding of NR Suite and construction industry forms of contract?
- Good understanding of the construction/railway industry?
- Good negotiation skills?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Closing date: is stated as 11th of Jan 2019 but we're hoping to remain open until 31st Jan 2019. However, please note that late applications will not be accepted so you should apply asap. We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. We positively embrace flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.