Marketing Communications Manager
Holmes Noble are a progressive Executive Search, Interim and Consulting Firm who are who are entering their next period of growth. We are looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Communications Manager who can demonstrate ambition and drive to help the company to successfully deliver fantastic results.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reporting to a Partner in the firm and working closely with the Board and different sector practices to scope and prioritise integrated marketing activity that generates and nurtures qualified leads and strengthens relationships with existing customers.
- Planning, developing, and implementing effective lead generation and promotional campaigns that utilise the full marketing mix.
- Analysing and segmenting databases to ensure outbound marketing communications are precisely targeted and highly personalised.
- Planning, organising and running leadership events in the sectors that we operate within
- Developing inbound and outbound content strategy to support lead nurturing throughout the buying cycle and customer lifecycle.
- Managing and inputting to the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Writing, editing and proofing copy for all marketing collateral, including presentations, white papers, discussion documents, campaigns, press releases, websites, social media, brochures and emails.
- Adjusting marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback to ensure targets are met.
- Overseeing and attending a number of industry events and exhibitions.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records, and calculating ROI.
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and presentation, and other relevant information to help form marketing strategies.
- Developing relationships and liaising with PR partners and Media.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a B2B marketing role ideally from a professional services background
- Degree educated or hold a relevant Professional Qualification
- Extensive customer marketing experience
- Evidence of campaign planning, design, and execution with tangible results
- Evidence of creating or working on multichannel campaigns
- Previous people management experience and a refined ability to develop individuals
- Experience of organising and running leadership events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to translate complex technical information into plain English