Music Teacher- Handsworth- Birmingham- asap start
Music Teacher- Handsworth- Birmingham- asap start!!
Are you a teacher looking for a position in Birmingham for to start this January?
Academics ltd is looking for a qualified & experienced Music Teacher to join a mainstream school in Handsworth, Birmingham. We want an enthusiastic music teacher with a passion for Music and a driving ambition to raise standards at all key stages.
The job role includes:
- Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
- Recent experience in teaching within KS3 & 4(KS5 advantageous but not essential)
- Maintain good discipline by following the school's pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils.
- Keep appropriate records of pupils' work.
- Complete pupil reports in line with school policy. Attend parents' evenings as required and keep parents informed about their child's performance and future targets.
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- UK Teaching qualification (QTS,PGCE)
- Be a Music specialist
- UK classroom experience
- Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
- Able to travel handsworth, Birmingham
- Valid DBS or willingness to obtain one
- Strong classroom management
- Available to start full time ASAP!!!
- 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
Are you interested in working with children? Are you open minded and patient? Do you work well with children and help them see their full potential? If the answer to these questions is YES, then this may be your perfect opportunity.
If you are willing to go the extra mile and share our ambition to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to our Music Teacher position.
Please send your CV to or