This is an in-house opportunity to be the Privacy Manager at a law firm that represents a wide range of entities across the globe. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside the partners and present to the directors when new projects are launched for the firm.
The day to day role..
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to ensure ongoing, company-wide compliance with the GDPR and data privacy.
- Create and deliver innovative training tailored to different areas of the business.
- Conduct and implement Data Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Review, negotiate, advise and draft data protection agreements and contracts.
- Manage records related to data protection and data subject requests.
- Manage data incidents and breaches in coordination with the firms key players.
- Someone legally qualified OR experience within a legal compliance team.
- An expert to lead the firms data privacy and GDPR strategy.
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the business at all levels across UK and international offices.
- Strong project management, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A global mindset to data privacy.
- Someone that is confident in their ability to work autonomously and voice suggestions that will develop a better firm wide data privacy strategy.
Apply with your updated CV to find out more about this role and we can arrange a call to see whether this is the right opportunity for you.