Chef Manager - Prestige BI - Leeds - £28,000p/a
Chef Manager - Prestige B+I - Leeds - £28,000p/a
My client is looking for an experienced Chef Manager to run at a prestigious contract in Central Leeds.
They are a contract catering company, producing and serving fresh, seasonal food to a high standard.
You will be working in the kitchen preparing and cooking the food for 300 staff at the staff restaurant as well as 60-80 delegates per day on hospitality. The hospitality catering consists of working lunches, buffets and fine dining to a very high standard.
The successful candidate will be able to produce food using fresh, seasonal ingredients to a very high standard and run a very busy kitchen. Due to the nature of the site, the hospitality offering is very busy.
As Chef Manager, you will;
- Be a responsible, dedicated and strong leader with the ability to manage of brigade of talented chefs across restaurants and functions.
- Have the ability to train and develop your team supportively and professionally.
- Deliver consistently innovative food standards, also adding additional flair to the conference and hospitality offerings.
- Have fresh and current menu ideas and can show flair in your work
- Have extensive financial understanding
- Write rota’s/menus, work to budgets and work to costed labour budgets.
- Previous experience working in quality fine dining and in a big kitchen/large numbers-banqueting, alongside chef management experience in a similar environment.
Please apply with an up to date CV to discuss further.