Property Accounts Assistant
£25k-£32k + Study Support
My client is an established landlord based in Central London with a range of primarily commercial properties.
This role is looking to progress the successful applicant with on the job training to build on their pre-existing property knowledge base. Through this Accounts Assistant position, the successful applicant will gain exposure to the entire accounting process.
- Reconciliations and posting bank transactions across a number of accounts daily.
- Responsible for the preparation of reports for clients on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of and exposure to Year End Audits.
- Liaising with internal and external members of the team such as surveyors, tenants and business partners.
- Assisting with credit control duties.
- Shadowing senior members of the accounting team and assisting with duties as required.
- Existing experience using property management systems such as Qube, Yardi, Tramps, MRI essential.
- Confident liaising with all members of the team of varying seniority, both internal and external.
- Established organisation skills and ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
If you or someone you know are interested, please apply with a copy your CV as soon as possible.