Primary School Teacher - Coventry- URGENT
Primary School Teacher - Coventry- URGENT!
Academics Ltd is currently working with a mainstream primary school in Coventry looking to recruit qualified & experienced Primary school teachers to start asap. This position is a long term role. The school provides quality education for children, supporting their progress and development. If you are enthusiastic about working with children, Academics ltd would love to hear from you.
You will be a qualified and experienced primary school teacher with relevant experience looking to teach a year 4 class. An exciting opportunity for you to play a vital role in a devoted team and make an impression on the outcome of the students. The ideal candidate for this primary teaching job will have:
- Recent experience in teaching within KS1 & 2
- Be able to show strong classroom management skills
- Relevant SEN experience
- Liaising with parents and teachers regarding student progress
- Examples of KS1 & 2 primary school experience must be provided at interview, along with a full employment history
- Can do Attitude
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Be able to plan and prepare effective teaching modules and lessons for KS1 & 2 students
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Available to start asap
- Able to travel to Coventry
- Qualifications (ideally PGCE, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Proven experience
- Hold a valid fully enhanced DBS
In return you will receive:
- Excellent support from colleagues
- A competitive salary
- At least 1 year experience with working in a UK primary school
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Primary Teacher position.
Please send your CV to OR CALL