Chef Open Day
We are on the hunt for chefs of all levels to join our kitchen teams across London.
Here at Fullers, we take taste personally. Our chefs are highly skilled, brilliantly creative and put their heart and soul into every single one of the courses they create. In return for your hard work you will be enrolled onto our development programme and supported by Fuller’s Executive Chef team - some of the very finest foodies in the business, with years of Michelin-star experience between them.
You’ll be working with seasonal, local and regional ingredients, in a well-equipped kitchen – within a company that really understands the importance of getting food right.
- Work for a company that shares your passion for food
- Benefit from a competitive salary, great discounts (including 20% off in all Fuller's pubs), paid holiday & chances to gain recognised internal accolades.
- Enjoy the creativity and freedom of leading the kitchen whilst developing your own specials.
- Comprehensive training in all aspects; stock, financials, employment law & leadership
We encourage our chefs to bring fresh ideas to the menu that suit the pub and its’ customers..
You’ll also be a great communicator, calm under pressure, and you’ll be driven by a shared vision of success and a company that will give you the tools to do so.
But most importantly, you’ll show real passion for fresh food. At Fuller’s, we’re determined to do pub food differently –this is your chance to be part of something unique.
- You should have great leadership skills
- You’ll thrive on the fast pace of the kitchen
- You’ll set yourself and others the very highest standards
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.