Our client, an entrepreneurial residential property company, is seeking a Finance Director to join their team. The firm is involved in a number of activities involved with the acquisition of property including entering joint ventures and advising investment funds and individual clients.
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will control all financial aspects of the business.
- Ensured the business strategy is maintained and communicated to the management.
- Monthly Internal financial management reports for all Group companies
- Statutory Accounting for company and SPV Companies under UK GAAP
- Analysis and modelling of new projects using various techniques including DCF, sensitivity analysis.
- Evaluated and assessed viability of each opportunity using IRR and ROC.
- Prepared and updated Appraisals and cashflows for all Development Projects. Gross Development
- Values ranging from £10m to £45m. Gross Development Cost Value ranging from £5m to £25m.
- Group wide payroll management including End of Year reporting to HM Revenue & Customs
- Reviewed current IT system structure and implementing any changes as required.
- Qualified accountant with post qualification experience
- Experience within the real estate sector.
- Project accounting & SPV experience would be beneficial.