Assistant Treasury Accountant Part Time
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an Assistant Treasury Accountant to join a unique business in Sevenoaks.
This is a part time role working roughly 25 hours a week, however this can be very flexible with negotiation to suit the individual and needs of the business.
The successful candidate will need to have experience within banking and dealing with Trade finances.
In this role you will be providing assistance within the treasury department whilst reporting directly into the Senior Treasury Accountant.
- Provide assistance to treasury in relation to cash /liquidity management.
- Updating the treasury management system daily with cash adjustments and margin calls.
- Completing bank reconciliations.
- Carrying out month end tasks including accruals, creating schedules to support balance sheet.
- Learn about existing treasury portfolio and provide operational support
- Regular reporting to key stakeholders, both daily and weekly
- Ensuring process documents are kept up-to-date with any relevant changes on a regular basis
- Project work in line with departmental activities
- Ad-hoc duties to support the Finance team
- Either has obtained or is working towards an accountancy qualification such as AAT or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Trade Finances.
- Experience of working in a finance function.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Adaptable & Flexible
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude
- Accuracy & Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Analytical approach