Assistant Head Housekeeper Ref: CG0919
Are you someone who has that magic ingredient that truly connects to guests and to each other by making the working experience more enjoyable and ultimately rewarding?
Our client requires an Assistant Housekeeper to join their team in the beautiful 5 star hotel.
Previous experience as an Assistant Head Housekeeper is essential as this will be a customer / guest facing position.
The role: Assistant Head Housekeeper
- Assist the Head Housekeeper in managing the running of the Housekeeping Department.
- Manage and ensure the house keeping team keep guest rooms and public spaces clean and well maintained.
- Run the Housekeeping Department in the absence of the Head Housekeeper
- Assisting the Head Housekeeper with budget constraints
- Assist with payroll and rotas
- Identifying training requirements & on-going personal development of team members
- Ensure guest needs are met and exceeded
- Discount for you, and friends and family on accommodation at both of our client’s hotels
- Discount when dining at either hotel for up to six people
- Discount on gym membership at the client’s hotel
- Discount on golf membership at the hotel
- Discount on wine purchased at the hotel’s cellars
- Discount on spa treatments
Other benefits include:
- Lunch and dinner provided at the hotel for employees on duty
- Gift cards from the company for employee births and weddings
- We have also negotiated discounts for car rental, eye care,
- carpets, legal advice, car servicing and more
- Workplace pension scheme
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cash back health care scheme.
Additional Benefits working for this hotel:
Every month the HR team organise something fun for employees to get involved in and enjoy. Here are just some of the events that have been organised:
- Annual staff party
- Grand National Sweepstake
- Easter egg treats
- Staff company golf day
- Department team building event
- BBQ staff lunch
- Macmillan coffee morning
- Halloween staff lunch
- Long service awards
- Staff Christmas lunch and children’s party.
Thank you for reading and we look forward to receiving your CV.