This well established independent Tour Operator are recruiting for an experienced Product Manager with strong Greece or Cyprus knowledge. Paying up £32K, based North London.
Product Manager, Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of Product strategy and responsibility for product selection.
- Research and development of new product types to expand current portfolio.
- working alongside Marketing and Commercial teams to ensure all products are promoted represented in the best terms to maximise production
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements and appraising new product ideas
-Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors product
- Introduce new products by developing time integrated plans with commercial, sales and marketing teams
Product Manager, Skills Required:
- Experience in new product development and niche products
- Previous experience within the travel industry essential, ideally within a tour operator or online travel company.
- Forecasting, planning and strategy implementation
- Solid analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Passionate about travel with destination knowledge of either/both Greece and Cyprus essential.
- Ability developing strong working relationships.
- Paying £32K
- Based in North London
- Working Mon - Fri, flexibility with hours due to deadlines.
To apply for this Product Manager please either apply online, send your c.v to or call Amy on quoting Ref: AG51659
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk