Sales Assistant PT - Bensons
Now is an exciting time to join Bensons for beds as part of Steinhoff International with over 270 stores. We are one of Britain’s leading Furniture Stores and having recently won ‘Bed Retailer of the year 2017 – 2018’, we are always on the lookout for fantastic new talent to join our successful and growing brand.
We have an exciting Retail Sales Assistant opportunity available for either Part Time roles at our Charlton store.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will play a significant role as one of our key team members, selling good quality, excellent value products to our customers
- Your time will be spent working closely with your colleagues ensuring we offer every customer a special in-store experience, helping them find products to suit their needs
- We offer full onsite and in store training, and we will provide coaching and support throughout your career
- You will be based in your chosen store and will be given all the skills, knowledge and product tools you need to help you achieve your own personal and collective store sales and KPI targets.
- You will confidently approach customers in a friendly manner and use your outgoing personality to build rapport instantly
- Using our innovative and exclusive comfort station adaptive technology you will then be able to offer a truly unique approach and identify exactly what your customers are looking for and which products are right for them
- From here you will be using your negotiating skills to close sale opportunities and earn personal sales commission along with store team bonus’s for target achievements
Why Join Bensons for Beds as a Retail Sales Assistant?
- We are a business with a flexible approach to working which means we can offer full time, part time and flexi working with hours to suit most requirements these include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- We offer the opportunity to Job Share, providing you can meet the requirements to share the responsibilities of a full-time role. This will provide you the flexibility to work alternative days, evenings or weekends that suit you and the business, in turn you will receive a salary, commission and all other benefits on a pro rata basis
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and the chance to earn individual sales up to £10,143.00 commission based on your personal performance (dependent on store performance)
Our Un-capped sales commission, will give you the opportunity to earn based on your ability to sell, part-time and job share roles will see commission and team bonus being paid on a pro rata basis.