Quality Personnel are recruiting for an Order Processor - ideally you should be available to attend interview on the 14th or 15th of January 2019!
This is a challening role within a supportive environment and it's a role which you can really make your own. Most recently the job title has changed to that of Customer Processing Administrator.
Duties to include: - processing and handling high volumes of customer orders (via phone, fax, email)
- answering telephone calls and dealing with enquiries (using several email accounts)
- providing admin support to sales reps (including mailshots)
- building strong relationships with customers
To be considered for this role you'll need to be:
- organised, methodical, and possess excellent communication skills (both internally and externally)
- have excellent attention to detail (high standards of service and accuracy are really important)
- able to work as part of a small yet busy team (but also be able to work on your own initiative and to tight timescales)
- able to multi-task
- excellent PC skills including MS Office and SAP
Ideally you should have previous experience within administration and managing customer relationships although experience is not everything!
If you have the right attitude and the willingness to learn and develop and take ownership of the role then we'd be interested in speaking with you.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.