RMS are supporting a global business in recruiting a Senior Buyer to join their finance team based at their head office in Stockton.
Responsible for ensuring goods and services are procured at the best possible price and quality to ensure the most efficient support for the company sites.
Contract management including identifying supply chain efficiencies & performance issues
- Liaising with technical representatives
- Project & Capex purchasing support
- Management/admin of invitation to tender processes
- Procurement systems, procedures & systems development
- Ethical purchasing principles and practices
- Terms and conditions of contract legislation
- Procurement processes & their relationship with other business processes
- Commercial awareness ensuring goods and services are procured at the best price, quality and delivery times
- Importance of delivering high quality customer service
- Creating & updating word documents
- Procurement databases
- Formatting spreadsheets & Excel documents
- A'level / equivalent qualification
- Fully qualified Member of CIPS (MCIPS) or working towards
- Contract development & administration
- Experience of working at buyer level
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.