Are you a Finance Analyst who is looking to work for a large retailer based in London?
We are looking or strong Finance Analyst who has experience working within the retail sector and is looking for their next challenge. You will provide analytical support and financial information to your Senior, allowing exposure to wider tasks within your department. In addition to this you will have the opportunity to liaise will many areas within the business including the Retail Director.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support Finance Operations with tenders and contract renewals.
- Provide weekly/ monthly reporting on performance and metrics.
- Complete all month end activities such as balance sheet reconciliations and accrual.
- Generate variance trackers for key vendors.
- Reporting and data submissions on a quarterly basis.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to work for a large corporation and add to their skills already developed as an Analyst.
Please apply ASAP as this is an urgent requirement.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.