The Procurement Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Buyer for our client based in Leicestershire
As the Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for ensuring day to day management of material requirements for key categories
- Working with the Purchasing Assistants to ensure Purchase Orders are placed in line with raw material/production requirements and delivered on time in full
- Identifying and resolving any possible material issues and ensuring appropriate communication with relevant Stakeholders/Department
- Identify savings opportunities driving through projects in a timely manner in order to realise the benefits
- Conducting RFI's, RFP's, negotiating and implementation of Contracts and Terms & Conditions as appropriate, considering all commercial aspects i.e. stock holding/Inco terms/ Payment terms etc.
- Work with the Global Procurement Team: Supporting on Global Tenders - Data Validation
- Appropriate implementation of Global Agreements, i.e. review of correct stockholding considering country of origin
- Liaising closely with internal stakeholders, working with Sales and NPD to provide market insights as well as identifying and supporting future Business opportunities
To be successful in the role you will need to have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Buyer within a similar environment.
This is a full time permanent role
10% annual bonus
Car allowance (£3-5k per annum)
To apply please send your CV to Alice Wright or apply below.