Are you looking for an office administration role where you will be co-ordinating and running an office, supporting management with day to day operations and liaising with a variety of customers? We are looking for an experienced Administrator to work for a well-established family-run business, you will be based in lovely offices in Bushey. They have recently rebranded and are keen to find the right person to ensure the office is running smoothly, from managing diaries, to answering customer queries, to filing and keeping records using their CRM. If you enjoy bringing ideas to a company, these would be welcomed!
- Answering the telephone and managing multiple diaries
- Logging all information on to the CRM
- Liaising with field-based staff and handling their administration
- Organisation of the office including managing office supplies, filing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills - Office, Outlook and databases
- Excellent attention to detail
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
If you find working in small team and supporting a business satisfying, this may be the ideal role for you, apply today!