We are recruiting for a part time Finance Manager to join a dynamic and professional company based in the heart of Castle Donington. This truly is a unique oppoortunity to work for a company who can offer the right candidate a diverse and fulfilling role.
As the Finance Manager you responsible for all aspects of financial control and reporting and be the link between the operational teams and the Directors.
Finance Manager Role, duties and responsibilities
The Finance Manager is responsible for all the financial and management information relating to the company from the management of purchase orders and invoices and entering onto Sage Line 50, preparing sales invoices through to production of financial and management accounts.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare and interpret monthly management accounts and annual reports
- Implement financial plans
- Reconcile balance sheets
- Manage cash and bank balances including on-line banking, bacs payments and collection of direct debits and petty cash .
- Handle debtors
- Management of credit card sales and analysis of payments
- Produce and monitor cash flow statements
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction
- Develop external relationships and liaise with third parties, for example; accountants, bankers, Inland Revenue
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Ensure that all transactional, payroll and VAT/ taxation requirements are met
- Posting invoices, book keeping, payment of creditors
- Identify improvements in the working processes and implement
- Keep on top of changes in regulation and legislation and new industry developments
- Ad Hoc team support
- Accountancy qualifications or working towards would be an advantage
- Possess good accounting experience
- Excellent eye for detail, diligent knowledge of accounting regulations
- Ability to report to senior managers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and a team player
Good working knowledge of Sage and MS packages
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now
Vantage Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy