Independent Financial Adviser
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Independent Financial Advice firm in the Sheffield area.
The company has a culture of allowing you to think independently so that you can provide your clients with the best possible independent advice. You will be expected to generate your own clients however they do distribute leads & clients when they come in on a rotational basis. You will be provided with the choice to either work from home or from the office.
The successful candidate will work closely with their clients to enable them to provide professional holistic financial advice. You will also use your excellent relationship skills to develop new streams of business.
What’s in it for you:
- Exceptional rewards, with unlimited earning potential with the security of a competitive base salary
- This can be either a Home or Office based position.
- All the support you will need to become the best Financial Adviser
- Flexibility to switch to self-employed if this becomes an interest.
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma Status
- High level of confidence with sales and presentational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive and motivation to deliver business targets