Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant this is a good opportunity for someone looking to develop their career. Working within the design and retail sector you will gain exposure to bank transactions, cash flow management and 3rd party payments. This is an exciting opportunity within Financial Services.
The client is a leading design and retail leader, they value their staff and their customers and strive to continuously improve. They have offices across the country and are respected within Financial Services, this role will be based in Altrincham.
The key responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant are:
- Maintaining complex bank reconciliations across different sectors
- Responsible for monitoring cash flow and USD
- Lead on process mapping
- USD contracts and paying suppliers
- Experience working within Financial Services
- The successful candidate for the role of Assistant Accountant will have:
- Experience working in Financial services - Essential
- Understanding of accounts
- AAT/ CIMA /ACCA part qualified - Essential
- Excellent communication skills - Essential
- Good attention to detail - Essential
£24,000 + Study Support + Progression + Holidays + Parking