I am looking for an experienced Administrator to work for my client who is a large Logistics and Shipping company based just outside Glasgow City Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with proven Administration experience to work within a fast paced, dynamic and reputable company.
This is a full time permanent position, Mon - Fri with a salary of £18-22K DOE.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating and organising technical services throughout the UK and Worldwide.
- Resolving queries from clients
- Creating jobs on the internal system
- Creating invoices on the system
- Liaising with clients
- Dealing with a high volume of request, and ensure a responsive support
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Excellent Administration skills
- Proven experience with MS Outlook
- Organisation and prioritising skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Be able to change tasks at short notice and keep on top of workload
- SAP experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- a proven track record working within Logistics and Shipping Industry.
If you think you have the relevant experience and skills and would love the opportunity to work in a fast paced, demanding and challenging environment then apply with your CV now, or contact Andrea in the Glasgow Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.