CASS Assistant - Financial Services
Do you have previous financial services experience? Do you have good problem solving skills and a desire to work hard and achieve team goals?
A multi-award winning discretionary fund management firm is looking for a CASS Assistant to join their Bristol team.
- Assess breaches, identify which rule has been breached, ensuring the route cause has been documented and that resolution is complete
- Identify breach trends.
- Escalate notifiable breaches to the CF10a
- Answer daily CASS queries
- Complete ISEM (Internal System Evaluation Method) Reconciliation.
- Help maintain the CASS Matrix
Your skills and qualifications:
- You will have previous CASS/ reconciliations experience (preferred)
- You will have previous financial services experience
- You will have knowledge of FCA regulations
- You will have an excellent attention to detail
- You will be highly organised and professional
- You must have the ability to observe
- You will be open and co-operative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for the role, please share this with them - if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.