An experienced Payroll Manager opportunity within a successful Herefordshire based business for an initial temporary contract. As the Payroll Manager you will ensure that all employee payrolls are prepared, calculated and processed accurately and within a timely manner.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare all of the payroll related documents.
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements.
- Compile data from time and attendance sources to ensure employees are correctly paid.
- Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Process and monitor employee exceptions within the Time & Attendance system - Holidays, Sick, PLOA etc.
- Process all employee change of appointments, transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures.
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll.
- Process pay slips for employees.
- Interpret new legislation impacting payroll.
- Investigate and resolve any issues relating to Employee Payroll
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Manager to build on existing payroll skills within an established business. You will be enthusiastic in your approach to work and tackle all tasks meticulously, excellent interposal skills are required and the ability to investigate and resolve any issues relating to employee payroll.
For more information please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply.