Business Development Executive - FMCG
Looking for sales jobs in London, and interested in working for one of the UK's fastest-growing FMCG brands? You're in luck - this healthy snacks company are on the lookout for a Business Development Executive with some previous sales experience, to join their rapidly expanding London team.
In this Business Development Executive job, you will be joining a fast-growing, London-based FMCG company. Using only organic, healthy ingredients, they offer a range of products designed to reinvent classic snacks in a healthier way. Having established partnerships with most of the UK's leading supermarkets, this unique snack company have quickly made their mark on the crowded FMCG sector - and with big plans in place for 2019, their rapid growth is showing no signs of slowing.
In this Business Development Executive job, you will be working closely with the Head of Sales to help grow the business - liaising with FMCG retailers far and wide to help spread the word of healthy snacks. This role will see you out and about a lot of the time, meeting with key industry contacts within the hospitality sector to help drive product sales. You will also be managing and developing customer relationships, so you will need to be able to showcase strong communication skills and a level of autonomy in this role.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Working closely with the Head of Sales to devise a coherent sales strategy
- Establishing and maintaining valuable relationships with both independent clients and wholesalers
- Working in an efficient manner to hit targets
- Implementing and activating promotional plans across client accounts
- Running engaging events and training sessions with your client database
- Developing a full understanding of existing accounts to maximise volume
- Supporting on administrative tasks as and when required
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 degree from university
- 1 years' proven experience in a sales, business development, new business, or field sales position
- Experience within the FMCG sector would be ideal!
- The ability to work autonomously and take part in out of office travel
- Excellent communication skills
- A driven individual who is motivated to meet and exceed targets
- A strong commercial acumen
- A thirst for knowledge; you will want to know everything about their customers and the market
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude - you need to be comfortable with anyone and everyone
What else is on offer?
- A competitive salary of between £25,000 - £30,000, depending on experience
- Annual bonus, based on company and personal performance
- Excellent training opportunities for professional growth
- The chance to work in a shared work space with lots of other young businesses
- A great café on site, as well as a pool table and ping-pong table
- The chance to travel and spend lots of time out of the office
- Huge potential for growth and to carve out your career path
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London, and interested in joining one of the UK's fastest-growing FMCG brands? If you're an ambitious graduate with a years' sales experience, apply for this Business Development Executive job in London today!