Customer Services Advisor Remote Services
Customer Service Advisor (Remote Services)
Based: Dorking, Surrey
Salary: £19,000 to £21,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the dynamic and fast paced Physiotherapy team, who are looking for someone to join them as a Customer Services Advisor (known internally as a Remote Services Coordinator), in our Dorking support centre.
Working closely with the Remote Services Team Leader, the Advanced Level Physiotherapy Team Leaders, Triage Team Leaders and the Physiotherapists, the successful candidate will quickly become a crucial part of the daily running of Nuffield Health's Remote Services. The role will support the Advanced Level and Triage Physiotherapy teams, with a focus on the systems - identifying and correcting issues.
In this role you will:
- Support the team with the relevant IT systems, identifying and correcting potential issues before they occur, or where not possible fixing the problem in retrospect
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications
- Support the team leaders with the operational day-to-day management of the triage and case management diaries, liaising with other departments where necessary.
- Provide a diary management service which includes optimising resource potential, proactive management ahead of time and bringing awareness to the business of any issues that may arise from lack of resource and overall planning.
- Expertly handling all contact with our customers via a number of channels: calls, emails and social media.
- Ensure the customer journey is seamless throughout.
- Promote a positive image of Nuffield Health through effective communication and responsive action with both internal and external contacts (existing customers/suppliers/general enquiries)
- Appropriately escalating any patient or complaint issues to senior or team leader
- Communicate using appropriate channels to provide information; share knowledge; keep colleagues informed of progress and to respond to enquiries within your remit.
- Adhere to Data Protection principles, as well as ensuring all information (whether patient or organisation specific) is treated sensitively and confidentially
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Take responsibility for own personal development through regular 1:1's meetings and yearly appraisal process
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as an Administrator/Coordinator ideally within the UK Healthcare market
- Competent IT skills particularly in Excel, Outlook and Word Ability to learn new database systems quickly and accurately
- A professional and confident manner and excellent verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and deal with varied workload under the pressure of multiple deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience of internal patient management systems would also be beneficial but is not essential.
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. Including a season ticket loan an dcycle to work scheme. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we'll give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we'll reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
About Nuffield Health Nuffield Health is the UK's largest not for profit healthcare organisation, providing clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, NHS and private businesses nationwide at over 200 locations. With over 13,000 health experts and 300,000 fitness and wellbeing members we are the only provider of integrated health and fitness in the UK.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com