A new role has been created for a Glasgow based Finance Manager within a leading accreditation body for a 24 month Fixed Term. Reporting to the Senior Finance team the role will manage the various funding streams coming into the business working closely with the project teams.
This role will be best suited to someone who knows and understands government or related funding streams however candidates from a project background may also be a good fit.
The role will look after but are not limited to the following key areas:
* Build & Maintain a comprehensive project cost reporting suite
* Carry out Financial Forecasts and Analysis of Budgets/Spend
* Work with Project Teams to assist with planning & milestones
* Attend Project meetings and liaise with Stakeholders
* Review Business Proposals & Authorise
* Effectively Communicate & Report Financial Information
The right candidate will possess:
* Knowledge of Funding Streams
* Professional Accounting Qualification (ICAS, ACCA, CIMA or Related)
* 3+ Years Experience in a Similar Role
* Computer Literate with Experience in Microsoft Packages
This is a fantastic opportunity for a market leading, brand name organisation, to apply for the position please follow the link providing your most recent CV/Cover Letter.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.