Receptionist for GP Surgery
Full time, permanent role based across 3 sites around the Dorking, Surrey area. The successful candidate would need to be a car owner and driver. Onsite parking available.
Looking for an individual 30 hours per week. Working on a rota basis, normal shifts are 8am-1pm and 1pm-6.30pm.
Paying £8 -£8.50 per hour depending on skills and experience.
The successful candidate may be trained in dispensing if required.
- Working on the reception desk
- Issuing repeat prescriptions
- Dispensing medication
- Answering all telephone queries
- Booking appointments
- Dealing with all face to face queries
- Updating and maintain files as needed
- Maintaining the in-house computer systems
- Working individually and as part of a team
- Update dispensing training if needed
- Other ad hoc administration tasks
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.