A multi-national insurance group is looking for a Group Accountant to join their Finance Team.
The position is ideal for a recently qualified accountant with knowledge of insurance. It is a newly created role within an established group where you will be one of the first finance hires in the London office. You will be working with a small senior leadership team directly including the CFO and CEO. Within this role, you will gain great exposure to M&A international transactions of the business.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Monthly financial and management reports
- Involvement in process enhancement in financial accounting
- Involvement in M&A due diligence
- Group treasury management and control
- Liaising with external auditors and preparing information
- Management of relationships with Investment Manager
The role will be ideally suited for someone who is recently qualified with experience in auditing insurance clients. Previous experience with multinational businesses is beneficial but not essential.
The salary on offer is in the region of £50,000- £55,000 plus benefits and bonus.
For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact /