Business Development Manager - IFA Channels
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a highly regarded Investment Group for a Business Development Manager to join their team covering Bristol, Cardiff and Birmingham.
The main focus of the role is as follows:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the firms investment products
- Assume responsibility for and build relationships with high end IFAs, wealth managers and market influencers in a specific territory in the UK with the ability to travel and manage forward diary planning
- Cultivate existing and establish new profitable relationships with intermediaries to ensure that we can grow our business by providing them with investment solutions that meet their client’s requirements
- Be an ambassador for the company at industry and networking events, conferences and seminars in the local region and potentially the UK if needed.
- Negotiate pricing and business terms for any bespoke investment enquiries.
- Effective presentation of the company products to intermediaries and potential investors. Intermediaries will include financial advisers, private banks, tax advisors, accountants and lawyers.
- Act as client relationship manager for existing and new clients, liaising with their advisers where necessary, providing excellent levels of customer service
- To be an integral part of the sales and marketing team and work with the wider group to successfully take investment opportunities to the market through successful collaboration with peers
- Provide input and help develop strategic marketing activities
- Provide investor and intermediary feedback to the product development and investment management teams and assist with our continuous product improvement and development of new products and business opportunities
In order to be considered for the position suitable candidates must possess the following:
- A proven track record in building and servicing a client base of IFAs, in the private banking, wealth management or investment management sectors
- The ability to schedule and run and busy diary.
- Drive the business and brand in specific location
- Ability and credentials to be the face of the company in this marketplace, reinforcing our professional and intellectual credentials.
- Excellent track record in maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels in the marketplace.
- Ability to understand complex investment products and understand their tax implications for investors, and to present them clearly.
- Confident and strong communicator and presenter to individuals as well as larger groups
- Commercial flair and creativity
In return you can expect a very generous bonus structure, 25 days holiday, PHI, pension and childcare vouchers.
Apply today for further information!