Salary Band £25,000 - £27,000
Are you a switched on and astute accountant to who’s hungry to learn and develop your career in a business that is undergoing massive growth?
If this sound’s like you then this could be exactly the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
A fast-growing manufacturing business is looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Working closely alongside the Financial Controller, this is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified CIMA/ACCA Management Accountant or AAT Level 4 who is able to ensure that accurate and timely management information is provided at all times.
This role will require an enthusiastic individual who will be tasked with the following:
- Daily sales and purchase invoices, dealing with customers queries, accounts reconciliation.
- Bank payments and reconciliations, credit card reconciliations.
- Producing all information necessary for monthly management accounts including sales and product profitability analysis.
- Reviewing stock transactions and maintaining accurate adjustments on Sage to reflect the movements.
- Producing month end direct cash flow
- Variance and trend analysis
- Maintaining accurate nominal ledgers, managing and reviewing accruals and prepayments.
- Preparing information for weekly cashflow forecast - reviewing aged debtors and creditors, purchase orders placed and direct debits.
- Maintaining accurate fixed asset ledger.
- VAT reconciliations, preparation of monthly VAT and intrastat returns
- Assist with weekly wages and HR
- Assist with preparation of budgets.
In order to be considered, you will need to be AAT 4, CIMA / ACCA part-qualified or studying towards, though QBE will be considered. You will also be expected to demonstrate strong excel skills (macros, lookups and pivot tables) and be able to work on your own initiative and function effectively as part of a team. You’ll be professional, personable and committed.