- A large academy in Bolton.
- Effective leadership team.
- Welcoming and supportive staff team.
- Excellent facilities.
- Pupils across the range of abilities, including SEN.
- Long-term role. Starting immediately and ongoing.
- Teaching ICT and DT across KS3 and KS4.
- Timetable is: 40% ICT, 40% RM, 15% Construction, 5% Art
- Full teaching responsibilities.
- Previous experience of teaching ICT or DT in a UK secondary school is essential.
- You must have a teaching qualification.
- NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply, provided you are a confident teacher who can work fairly autonomously.
For further details please call the Amnis office and speak to Kellie or send your CV via the Apply Now button below.
Amnis Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All Amnis staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.