Junior Risk Analyst
Marks Sattin are pleased to be working in partnership with a global commodities business who are seeking a highly quantitative individual to join their middle office team, undertaking the role of Products Junior Analyst.
The opportunity to work within an organisation with a turnover in excess of £100 billion, the successful candidate will be responsible for duties such as:
- The generation and interpretation of daily P&L's
- Liaising with the finance, accounting and back office team, ensuring deals are correctly booked and reported, as well as displayed on accounts and reconciled.
- Implementation of pricing models
- Develop and propose methodologies / tools for calculating risk measures
- Liaising with front office and finance to consult on valuation methods
- Develop risk management processes for regular monitoring and reporting, then implement these
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that can demonstrate a highly quantitative approach to work, good understanding of risk management concepts and individuals that have excellent communication / negotiation skills as these are essential for the role.
Candidates applying for this role must hold 2-3 years' experience working within a banking / financial / energy environment and hold strong academic credentials including being degree educated.
Please apply for the post using the relevant links or contact the office directly for further information.