HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry.
With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Consultant to join our team. You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. After all, it is our great customer service that really sets us apart from the rest.
So what will you be doing?
- Handling customer queries over the phone, email, and face to face
- Embrace sales initiatives across the hub, building strong customer relationships and maintain a high standard of branch presentation and service.
- Maintain professional standards of product knowledge and providing support to our customers looking to get the right product
- Carrying out inspections and testing of equipment before and after each hire to ensure equipment reliable and safe
- Achieve and maintain stock levels and availability, liaising internally with our logistics network to ensure 100% customer satisfaction from order to delivery
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
Whilst at the Branch of Excellence, you will learn all about why The HSS Group is at the forefront of the industry, the tools and equipment we hire, sales techniques and much more. In addition we offer skills-specific training courses to support your development and provide you with the tools to be successful in your role.
What you’ll need to join us:
- Friendly telephone manner
- Strong customer focus and genuine desire to help
- Ability to work towards targets and KPIs
- A pro-active and optimistic attitude
- A desire to learn and expand on existing product knowledge
What you’ll get...
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% for friends and family!
- Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
- Discount vouchers off your mobile, car hire and high street products, etc.
- Buy up to five extra days of annual leave
- Long service rewards
We are really excited about your future with us and have excellent opportunities for progression within The HSS Group.