Residential Accounts Assistant - Battersea - £29k
Residential Accounts Assistant | Battersea | £29k
Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated with a positive 'can do’ attitude?
We are looking for a capable and proven Accounts Assistant to work in a prime Estate Agency located in Battersea. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-motivated individual who has previous Accounts led experience to join a vibrant team in a well known Property company. As one of the experts in property, our client is fundamentally all about people, so they make sure everyone's both trained and awarded accordingly. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, this role is perfect for you!
Responsibilities of an Accounts Assistant (not limited too);
- Answering all incoming calls/emails professionally and providing necessary support
- Ensure that client statements and VAT, PAYE reports are generated accurately
- Manage all invoices and payments
- Log and code all invoice on to accounts system accurately
- Supporting with tracking of spending over multiple spreadsheets and banking accounts
- Collate and present information/reports for monthly accounts to the MD and Board of Directors
- To work as part of a team and assist other team members in meeting departmental targets and deadlines
- Using online systems; Veco - Eurolink
If you are interested in the role and have previous Accounts experience, this role would be perfect for you! With training opportunities to develop your career, this is an amazing opportunity to work within a company who goes above and beyond the call of duty to promote, trust and respect - both internally and externally. Please do not hesitate to get in touch so we can help you with your career development!