Retail Travel Sales Consultant
Fred Olsen Travel was established in 1987 with family values at its heart and knowledgeable staff across the board. As one of the UK’s most established travel companies, Fred. Olsen Travel provides outstanding customer service, choice and value for money through our six distinct specialisms, covering land, river and sea to go along with the multiple high street travel agencies dotted around East Anglia and the South Coast.
We continue to go from strength to strength and are now in a position to recruit a highly motivated and dedicated Retail Sales Consultant to join the team in Norwich.
Reporting to the Branch Manager your duties will include:
• Liaising with customers in branch, and via telephone in regards to queries and bookings
• Meeting branch and individual sales targets
• Offering the customer a high level of customer care - adhering to service standards
• Contributing in team discussions and presenting new ideas to improve sales
• To assist with arranging events and customer evening
• General office administration
As the successful candidate you will be target driven, widely travelled, with excellent customer service and communication skills.
Fred. Olsen Travel always projects a professional image to its clients. Due to the working environment of this role, you will need to be highly flexible and able to carry out your work with confidence at all times.
Fred. Olsen Travel offers a range of company benefits including Pension Scheme, BUPA medical, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover, and discounted holidays and cruises.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.