Level 2 teaching assistant
Are you a Level 2 Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for work with an immediate start either part time or full time?
Empowering Learning require TA's who are committed, proactive and passionate about their profession - we have a variety of roles including 1:1 support and classroom support. We work exclusively with schools across Greater Manchester with multiple roles for immediate starts!
To be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NVQ or CACHE L3), or have a minimum of 3 months full time experience in a classroom.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If the above meets your expectation then you will certainly meet ours!
In return Empowering Learning can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to apply, please email your CV directly to or call us on