This is a well-established and fast growing financial planning practice that provides comprehensive advice to HNW private and corporate clients across Hertfordshire.
Due to growth this practice is looking for a Senior Paraplanner to support the Director’s of the business and their HNW client portfolios while taking an active part in managing and growing the Paraplanning team.
What’s in it for you:
- Become the personal Paraplanner of the MD and their HNW client portfolio
- Diverse range of cases with plenty of client facing opportunity
- Responsibility of being the go to Paraplanner for technical queries and reports
- The ability to train junior team members and build/shape the paraplanning team
- Full exam support and multiple progression routes
- Flexible working hours within a small and friendly practice
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within a Paraplanning position
- Hold level 4 Diploma as a minimum
- Broad technical knowledge of financial products and services
- Progression towards Chartered status (Advantageous)
- Experience with DB pension transfers (Advantageous)
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.