Legal Secretary - Private Client
We are urgently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join a highly regarded Devon law firm at their offices in Sidmouth.
Working within the Private Client team you will provide full support to Fee Earners dealing with matters such as Wills, Probate, Estate Administration, Trusts, LPAs etc.
To be considered for this role you must have gained at least 12 months' experience of working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within a Private Client team of a recognised firm of Solicitors, in order to hit the ground running.
Duties will be varied but will include:
- Audio / Copy typing of documents, letters, emails etc
- Extensive telephone liaison with clients, answering queries where possible
- Diary management and organising meetings and appointments
- Maintenance and opening of files
- Any other related administrative duties
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary keen to secure a local without compromising on quality of work then this could be just the role for you.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will enjoy a fantastic working environment where the team are friendly and supportive, a highly competitive salary and benefits.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence