Graduate Administrator - £25,000 - Hemel Hempstead
Our client is an established supplier of premium and quality goods, who have amassed an impressive portfolio of household name clients which are continuing to grow year on year.
They are looking for an ambitious graduate to join the CRM team as an office-based administrator. You’ll be working closely with different internal teams, suppliers, manufacturers and clients to ensure the smooth running of the office.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn all the fundamental skills required to progress into becoming an office manager and completing daily administrative duties.
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure smooth processing of sales orders
- Acting as a key point of contact to all key customers
- Liaising and building relationships with suppliers and manufacturers
- Preparing sales figures, analysis and weekly reports
- General database administration
- Office management duties
- A 2018 graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Admin or CRM experience is a bonus
- Can prioritise tasks well
- Always works to deadlines
- Problem Solver
- Can build relationships with manufacturers
- Excel, word, PowerPoint experience
- Bubbly and friendly
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.