Deputy Manager - Birmingham
Deputy Manager – Casual Dining Restaurant – Birmingham - Up to £28K + Bonus
Do you love working in a fast-past foodie business? Do love fresh produce and providing excellent service? This may be the role for you!
Our client is a high energy, vibrant, casual dining group with a focus on great food and fun cocktails
The Benefits for right Assistant Manager
- The chance to join an excellent established company
- Competitive salary of up to £28,000 plus bonus!
- The chance to work with likeminded professionals
The Ideal Deputy Manager
- Experience in a high volume, fast passed branded restaurant or pub group
- While having the ability to think independently, be a self-starter and an individual sales driver!
- Work with the head Chef and General Manager to deliver a great offer!
- Always be focused on giving the customer a great experience!
- Committed to training and developing a team
- At least 2 years’ experience in a restaurant management role
- Strong understanding of seasonal and fluctuating trading!
- Proficient in stock management budgeting, P&L control and venue marketing!
You Ideally will love the industry and be looking for a dynamic, progressive environment where you can grow your career!
If you are keen to discuss the details further please apply today or send your cv to
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment