Assistant Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity to an experienced finance professional to join a dynamic and challenging but equally rewarding finance team in the capacity of an Assistant Management Accountant for a growing Science and Research business. In this role the Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible primarily for the production of detailed reports and analysis, alongside aiding in both the budget and forecasting for the finance team.
An exciting Science and Research business operating out of Cambridge who are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to have a real impact on the success of the business. Operating from state of the art facilities and with a fantastic working environment the successful candidate will be entering into a truly rewarding role.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the management accounts of the business alongside producing variance reports
- Consistent budget review and subsequent reports to supply to key stakeholders
- Work closely with members of the senior finance team in forecasting for the business
- Both bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the training of junior members of the finance team
- Aid senior members of the finance team with the cost analysis
- Assisting with project implementation and any process changes
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will:
- AAT qualified or CCAB, CIMA or ACCA part-qualified
- Advanced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts of data
- Hold previous experience within a fast paced and commercial working environment
- Prior experience in system manipulation
- A driven and ambitious individual focused on personal and team development
- Prior exposure to Sage and Oracle system
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be making a rewarding career move into the Science and Research sector and have a real impact on the success of the finance team moving forward. Alongside this career development the successful candidate will be working from fantastic Cambridge based facilities as well as a brilliant benefits package and competitive salary.